Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Next Friday

Ok so we went to the doctor today and he said that we need to wait one more week so he said he will start me next Friday 10/10/08 I would rather have her on 10/09/08 get it?
So I have two more days of work and I don't have to go back til December 29, it really is a sweet deal I'm so glad I will get spend all that time with her.
Oh and if anyone knows who would love to babysit in 3 months please send them my way I have really got to get looking. But any-e-ways Shawn thinks that I will have her sometime this week, but I don't think so she's being pretty stubborn I don't think she want to come out. I will keep you posted as the week goes on.

1 comment:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

YAY!!!! Its getting closer! I would love to babysit in 3 months, but I have my hands full with one who needs 24 hour supervision. Anyway, good luck! Which hospital you going to?