Monday, October 13, 2008

Cambry Stacy Stoker is here.

Hi everyone Cambry was born on 10/10/08 @ 4:16 pm she weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and 20" long. And she is so beautiful. It was long and hard labor, but I pulled threw just fine and I could not do it with out my husband there he was awesome during the whole thing when I would have a really big contraction he would just sit and talk to me threw it and hold my hand he was awesome, my sister and my mom were also in the room and they helped me threw it to I could not have done without them.
We are all doing great the boys are so cute with her Tyson always wants to hold her, and Cayden is just to cute with her, they were both so excited when they first saw her as you can tell from the picture's.
I'm just so happy to have her here and that she is healthy. And I hope everything just keeps going good. I will post more pictures during the week.


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Ross and Lea said...

Could she be any cuter...(I don't even think that is a word is it?). I am so happy for both of you. We wanted to come see you in the hospital, but we have all been talking turns with the stomach flu, or colds. So we thought that you would love us more if we stayed away. But as soon as we are ALL better we will be over to see her. I love the name. Wish you well. Congratulations!!!!
Love the Belnap's

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Little Chica- she is an even cuter littler chica! Congrats! Glad you are doing well! Good luck not sleeping and I am always up at night if you ever get bored.

Meghen, Scott, Porter, and Ella said...

Oh she is such a cutie and we are so happy for you guys! Glad she is doing well. The pictures of Tyson and Caden holding her are precious. I can't wait to have my little girl now!!! I will give you a week or two to get settled and then I'm coming over to see her! Oh, and you too of course. :)