Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Can't wait for Friday

Well I have made it this far and it look like she will be born on Friday we go in at 7:30 am (I am having her at Davis Hospital), I am getting really excited I just want to get her here and I hope she is healthy and I hope everything goes good for me to, I recovered with Tyson really fast but that was 7 years ago my body is not quit the same, but I will do everything to get it back into shape. Well the next time I blog I will have pictures of our new baby girl oh and if we get her room done I will post picture's of that tomorrow we have her crib up and it is too cute. I can't wait to show everybody oh yeah we also got the boys bunk-beds Shawn painted their room and it looks really good I will tell you more when I can get picture's up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys! It seems like it has taken forever for you to get to this point. Can't wait to come see you and the cute baby!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Ranae, you don't know me but I used to be friends with your husband. I was blog hopping and I happened to come across yours. I am so happy to see how happy your cute family is and congratulations on your new baby girl! -Stephanie m-s-martinez.blogspot.com

Ross and Lea said...

Cambry is sooooooooo darling. I loved your pictures. When do you want me to bring dinner?
I love all of you!
Aunt Bev