Monday, September 1, 2008

This summer.

Well I know what your all saying its been a really long time since I updated my blog, well here is a little bit of what we did the rest of the summer.

In July Shawn and the boys went down to Hurricane UT, for a little R&R I could not get off work, they had a great time they swam almost the whole time in Uncle Jerry pool and then Tyson and Cayden was out where their Grandma works and Tyson caught a lizard they named him Venom he is really cute and he was a lot of fun and he loved to eat ants, he was a really good lizard the boys took really good care of him, but he died two weeks later Tyson was really heart broken over the whole thing he asked me if he would ever see him again and I said yes you will see him again. The boys had a funeral for him we buried him out back.

Cayden has been taking golfing lesson and has gotten so good,we are so proud of him. I just wish we could get Tyson into something he likes I think we were going to try Karate he seems to have so much energy and I think that would be great for him.

Tyson and Cayden are back in school Tyson is now a 1st grader so far I think he likes it he seems to have a really good teacher and he has a lot of friends in his class, Cayden started the 3rd Grade he says he likes his teacher Shawn has not meet her yet, but he seems to be doing great.


No comments: