Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Shower's

I had two baby showers these past two weekends. My Mom and sister threw me a baby shower today and Mother and my two-in-law's threw my a shower last Saturday and I got so much stuff I'm so thankful for everyone who came, because I had nothing when you go seven years between kids you tend to give everything away well that's what I did so now I have a great base to start on.
Here are some picture's of the stuff I got these picture's are from both baby showers my Mother-in-law gave me the car seat and stroller and the cutiest dresses you can see them in the picture.
Thanks again to everyone who came.


1 comment:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

YAY!!!! It's getting closer! I can't wait to see what this little chica looks like! (I bet she has a big boof like her mom)