Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture's of Cambry

I know that have not been posting alot but I have been a little busy, we are finally in a routine and I love it, Cambry is eating up to 4 oz every 3 to 4 hours, she goes to bed in the 10:00 hour and then wakes up around 3:00 am then she goes right back to sleep and then she wakes up again at 7:00 am then she is up for a while we take big brother to school then she is down for another nape, we have been so blessed with a good baby and yeah sometimes she has her fussy times, but its really rare
and I'm sure that won't last for long she is 3 weeks old going on 4 weeks. Here are some picture's of her first bath she loved it she loves to be in the water it so cute she leans over and tries to drink the water, she likes to have her curly hair washed and yes her hair is curly she did get that from me thank goodness! I took a couple of picture's of her and Tyson he is such a great older brother he loves her so much.


4 comments:

Ross and Lea said...

She is sooooo cute Renae and Shawn!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Ashlyn has the same pink & brown outfit! Cambry is so adorable. I got to show her off to Kaylyn on Friday.

Meghen, Scott, Porter, and Ella said...

I was wondering when you were going to post some more pics! She is getting so big and looking more and more like her Mommy! I love the big flower headband. So cute!

"THE" fab 5 said...

She is beautiful! When you get a chance send more pictures!